We are currently seeking a talented Senior Network Analyst & Client Support Consultant who will be responsible for prompt and effective problem-solving and troubleshooting contracted clients through centralized Help Desk when notifications of irregularities, system failures or dysfunctions occur through to their execution and completion.
Your picture here.
Flexible Hours with Rotating Shifts
- Provide support to clients via phone, email, and on-line submitted tickets
- Work as a key team member on deploying managed services (mServices) as guided by corporate standards and client contracts; this includes servers, network infrastructure, monitoring, reporting, and systems conversions
- Make your expertise available to support the efforts sales and marketing colleagues on occasion to assist in job specifications/closing sales
- Assist in the consultative sales process to close customer sales
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using “Best Practices” standards
- Install, configure, assemble and repair computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers and related hardware; LANs and WANs
- Troubleshoot and solve hardware and software problems;
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established contractual agreements guidelines and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, representatives of public and private organizations and others to exchange or convey information
- Support the Technical Services Unit and PSG projects as needed
- Support mServices contract for internal systems
- Scope, recommend and install ‘PSA’ systems and core business systems
- 3-5 years of work experience
- 2+ years experience in Project Management
- Post-Secondary Diploma, Computer Systems Technology OR Post-Secondary Degree, Computer Science
- Experience with computer hardware, software and peripherals such as servers, workstations, thin clients, monitors, cables, network systems, printers, routers, modems, and managed switches
- Procedures for installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing applicable software, hardware and peripherals
- Principles, practices, hardware and software related to the establishment and maintenance of LANs and WANs
- Techniques for explaining technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
- Working knowledge of General networking (DHCP, DNS, Routing, NAT, firewalling, VLANs, etc)
- General Unix skills (Linux, primarily)
- Working knowledge of Windows networking (Active Directory, Group Policy, file sharing/migration, licensing services, RDP)
- Virtualization infrastructures: VMWare, XenServer, Linux KVM, Hyper-V
- Organization Skills
- An interest in using technology creatively to accelerate business
Your Contact: If you are interested in this position please email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the form below.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest to join our team & accelerate business with technology and creativity.