If you are a Pund-IT Managed Services or Professional Services client, this page is designed to help you easily open a service ticket with our team.
The Support Process
When you need help, we want to help. Click the Support Process and SLA link below for the one-pager that tells you exactly how to get our attention, whether it’s routine or a five-alarm fire.Pund-IT Support Process and SLA
If you are working with a technician, and are told that you need to start an ad hoc remote support session, please click this:On Demand Remote Support Session
How to Contact the Service Desk
Telephone: (519) 342-4004, option “3” for support.
- We will be able to help you faster and more efficiently if you have the following information ready. (Please!)
- Username, location, asset tag of the device and where & how to contact user in case of a problem
- A description of the problem
- Any error messages (including error numbers)
- What activity was being undertaken at the time the problem occurred?
- The specific software application(s) and versions
- Any changes made recently
- A description of your request or question and any relevant details
Ticket and Account Information Portal
If you need to view tickets and various information pertaining to your account, we can configure access, upon request, to our account portal.