If you are ready to accelerate your business, move from your cubicle, home office or local coffee house to a space for creatives, a dedicated desk at our space may be the right option for you!
Pund-IT dedicated desks are ideal for any individual or company who feeds off of the productivity and creativity of others. Each pund-IT Dedicated Desk comes complete with everything you need for business, at your fingertips. We also know eureka moments can’t be scripted, and sometimes 9 to 5 stretches well into the evening, so we enable 24 hour, 7 days a week secured access with cctv.
Whether you are an individual, an organization, a startup or an established entrepreneur, you are welcome to join us at ur new space in 60 Ottawa St. S, Kitchener.
Joining us at our newly renovated space frees you from the administration of a traditional office space and enables you to focus on what it is that you do best – your business!
Our individual workspaces include contemporary office furniture, large work surface, ergonomic chairs and lockable file storage. Our semi-private workspace also features panoramic windows; character saw cut floors, soaring ceilings, and abundant natural light. The following technology features are included for each pund-IT Dedicated Desk member:
- Secure 24/7 access with cctv
- High speed and secure Internet connectivity
- Phone service with unlimited North America long distance calling
- Shared kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea (We love our coffee a latte!)
- Shared lounge space & rooftop patio
- Two shared breakout rooms for 3-4 people with original furniture made from reclaimed Toronto wharf wood.
- Shared conference room for 10-12 people with original furniture made from reclaimed Toronto wharf wood, white board, projection screen, and conference phone.
- Access to Multi-Functional Printer/Copier/Scanner
- Engineered white noise system throughout the space to minimize sound transfer
- Access to parking
Let’s #TechAboutIT, contact us to find out more!